Monday, December 8, 2008

Brevity

I`m afraid this entry will be a bit brief, given the difficulty of typing quickly on a French keyboard, which makes things look really weird if I`m not paying attention. (In other words:)

Iù, qfrqid this entry aill be q bit brief; given the difficulty of typing auickly on q French keyboqrd; zhich ,qkes things look reqlly zeird if Iù, not pqying qttention:

Ahem. I`ll make a real post soon, probably this evening (your afternoon), but I wanted to make sure everyone knew I`ve arrived safely in Grenoble and have stayed 2 nights with my host, Sylvain, without issue. Sylvain, his friends, and girlfriend have been great hosts, and a couple of them even speak English! I`ll be here until Saturday. Still working on what happens after that...

Details soon.
<3 A

No comments: